Raw Chocolate Acai Bowls
One of our favorite breakfast (or dessert!) treats, this Renee's Raw Chocolate acai bowl is super easy to whip up and nutritious.
*makes 1 serving
- 1 packet frozen acai (2 if you like it powerful)
- 1/2 cup frozen berries
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tbsp raw agave
- 1/2 cup water or nut milk
- 1/4 cup raw or roasted almonds, chopped
- 1/4 cup raw or roasted walnuts, chopped
- 1 tbsp almond or peanut butter
- fresh strawberries, sliced
- fresh raspberries
- 2 large pieces of Renee's Raw Chocolate, crumbled
Cut acai packet with scissors or knife and put contents in a blender.
Blend until smooth with half the banana, the frozen berries, water or nut milk, and the raw agave. Pour contents into a bowl.
Top with a spoonful of nut butter, chopped nuts, fresh berries, the second half of the banana (sliced), and our favorite: crumbled pieces of Renee's Raw Chocolate! Coconut, goji berries, cacao nibs, and a superfood boost all in one.